Thursday, July 19, 2018

About This Site

This Blog is as the title implies a home cooking helper that will feature cheap delicious recipes for people with little to any cooking prowess at all I will be posting regularly with affordable prices and step by step instructions which will be built upon by the readers of this Blog (If there are any).

But first I'd like to recommend a cookbook It's called The Flavor Bible, it has detailed descriptions on how to spice up dishes with a little bit of everything and it has been a major help on making food for parties my, and my dishes have since gotten much praise. The link will be Below.

This blog will not be exclusive to cooking if any readers have questions I will have a poll or answer with my own experience.

That is it for today I will post tomorrow with my first three recipes. Have a Good day

No comments:

Post a Comment